Xact’s core service sector is the provision of “client-side” project and program management services, tailored to support clients with every aspect of planning and delivering capital works projects.
- End to end project delivery
- Contract administration
- Design management
- Project procurement strategies implementation and management
- Superintendency/site surveillance
- Cost management
- WHS management
- Authority approvals
- Building condition audits
- Risk and value management workshops
- Expert witness for legal proceedings
Xact independently represents the property interests of tenants and/or owners, through the delivery of professional real estate advisory, property portfolio management and tenant / landlord advocacy services.
- Tenant advocacy
- Lease negotiation
- Property portfolio management
- Strategic property planning
- Minor fitouts and alterations
Xact provides independent advice to develop and implement effective contract procurement strategies including selecting suitable project/service delivery methods, preparation of tender and/or contract documents and management of procurement processes.
- Procurement plans
- Market assessment of suitable tenderers
- Tender evaluation plans and reports
- Strategic procurement and probity advice
- Assessment of most appropriate procurement methodologies
- Review and recommendation of contract models
Xact provides a range of specialist advisory services including: business case development (particularly for Government); feasibility studies; risk management planning and implementation; value management reviews; expert witness services; and strategic project planning.