Xact Project Consultant’s continuously refines its procurement management frameworks and tools to ensure successful procurement outcomes. As a result, its procurement systems and reporting mechanisms consistently deliver value to clients.
Xact is regularly involved in all facets of best practice procurement activity including:
- business planning and business case development;
- procurement strategy development including market testing and industry analysis;
- procurement planning;
- liaison with technical specialists;
- probity planning and documentation;
- preparation of approach to market strategies and related documentation including expressions of interest, multi-user lists and full request for tender documentation;
- preparation of tender evaluation plans and related tools for the successful evaluation of tenders;
- preparation of risk management reviews in relation to procurement activities;
- involvement as either members or advisors to Tender Evaluation Committees;
- preparation of tender evaluation reports; and
- contract negotiation and finalisation of procurement activities including debriefing of unsuccessful tenderers.
Xact Project Consultant’s provides an end to end procurement service, undertaken within an environment sensitive to full probity requirements. This consists of:
- procurement strategy formulation and planning;
- formulating approaches to market and document development;
- tender evaluations
- contract negotiations; and
- procurement closure.
Xact’s staff are broadly capable property professionals, who are capable of delivering high quality property management services. Our staff are able to leverage our broad property experience and technical ability to deliver our clients objectives.