Our people are at the centre of our ongoing success. We are always interested to hear from people with great energy who share our values and would like to join our team.
As part of the Xact team you will be:
- Working on any number of varied projects in our diverse portfolio
- Empowered to work autonomously and innovatively
- Able to achieve continual professional development and tailored career growth opportunities, including management for the right person
- Involved in mentoring, managing and supporting other staff
- Supported to have life balance, with respect of your need for personal time and flexibility with commitments
- Be part of a welcoming, friendly and social environment, with a positive vibe
Our organisational structure offers clear career outlines and performance-based progression opportunities.
Why choose Xact?
Xact can offer you experience in total project delivery, from inception to completion. You will be provided with an introduction to:
- Client-side project, program and development management;
- Strategic planning and advice;
- Property consulting including programming and leasing strategies;
- Feasibility studies, cost benefit analyses and business cases;
- On site experience;
- Client relationship management;
- Cost planning;
- Contract administration;
- Leadership training; and
- Networking opportunities at industry events and functions.
Our people are at the centre of our ongoing success and that’s where you come in! Through our graduate program, we are committed to providing rewarding careers, practical experience and professional and personal growth to those entering the industry. Our training and mentoring program is tailored to your career goals and provides you with the opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of projects, both local and nationally based.
Through our program, you will be introduced to Xact’s four major integrated services:
- Project Management
- Property Consulting
- Procurement Consulting
- Advisory Services
Are you an Xact Graduate?
We place high importance on people who have strong alignment with Xact’s culture and values. We are seeking trustworthy and honest colleagues; good thinkers with good energy. Strong written and verbal communications skills are paramount. If this sounds like you, and you are soon to complete a relevant Construction, Engineering, Property or Project Management undergraduate qualification, we’d love to hear from you.