Xact has grown significantly over the past three years, with expansion in our core business areas and major progress into new sectors and services. Our people are at the centre of our ongoing success. We are always interested to hear from people with great energy who share our values and would like to join our team.
As part of the Xact team you will be:
- Working on any number of varied projects in our diverse portfolio.
- Empowered to work autonomously and innovatively.
- Able to achieve continual professional development and tailored career growth opportunities, including management for the right person.
- Involved in mentoring, managing and supporting other staff
- Supported to have life balance, with respect of your need for personal time and flexibility with commitments.
- Be part of a welcoming, friendly and social environment, with a positive vibe.