Xact provides professional 'client-side' project management and advisory services for the building, property and infrastructure sectors. Based in Canberra since 2001, Xact delivers its services Australia-wide.
Xact's approach is to convert clients' project and business 'ideas' into successful 'outcomes'. After understanding the key business and operational drivers for a project or assignment, Xact's goal is to then develop and implement innovative solutions which fully achieve the required outcomes.
Xact aims to be recognised as a leader in its field with a reputation for achieving excellent outcomes through its intellectual input and collaborative leadership. In doing so, Xact also aims to provide a rewarding and professional experience for all clients, suppliers and external stakeholders.
Xact's ongoing mission is to continuously 'deliver, improve and grow' with its clients and people.
- Xact 'delivers' by having people who champion Xact's culture and values and who provide services which achieve superior outcomes and deliver real value for clients.
- Xact 'improves' by critically reviewing services and projects and incorporating lessons learned back into a corporate knowledge base. Xact supports opportunities for people to develop their knowledge, capabilities and experience.
- Xact 'grows' by investing in people and developing and expanding its range of services to stay abreast of market changes and to take up new opportunities. Xact achieves sustainable growth through repeat business with existing clients and progressively attracting and securing new clients.
Values and Culture
Xact values respect, honesty and integrity. These values help Xact attract and retain quality people. The Xact culture of collaboration in all internal and business activities, achieves strong working relationships.
Xact demonstrates its commitment to staff development and to continual growth as a business through its membership of professional associations.
Xact's current professional memberships include:
- Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA)
- Property Council of Australia (PCA)
- Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Master Builders Association of ACT (MBA)
- Tertiary Education Facilities Management Association (TEFMA)
- Canberra Business Chamber
Xact is a socially responsible, environmentally aware organisation that is always mindful of how it impacts upon and contributes to our community as a whole. Xact's commitment to corporate social responsibility is demonstrated by its environmental policies and sponsorship activity.
- ACT Veterans Rugby
- Eastern Suburbs Rugby Union Football Club, Silver Sponsor 2016
- Capital Artists Patrons’ Organisation (CAPO)
Other organisations supported in the last twelve months
- Australian Paralympic Committee
- John Hunter Children's Hospital
- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Movember Group
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Australia
- Royal Canberra Golf Club
- Australian Cancer Research Foundation
- Canberra Special Children’s Christmas Party
- Immune Deficiencies Foundation Australia
- Lara Jean Association
- Lions Club
- Rotary Australia
- The Salvation Army
ACTSmart Recycling Accreditation
In 2012 Xact was proud to be awarded the ACTSmart Business and Office Accreditation in recognition of the many workplace changes implemented to reduce its environmental impact. Every year since then, Xact has maintained these standards and retained the accreditation.
Environmental management and responsibility is of the upmost importance to Xact, and this award gives recognition of our commitment.
updated October 2016